In this episode, Amanda LaPlante is joined by Dr. Michael Twyman, MD, MBA. He’s a cardiologist with a special interest integrative and functional medicine. We’ll talk about:
– Preventative cardiology
– Heart attack risks
– Is cholesterol really the problem?
– Role of inflammation in disease
– Bio-individuality of nutrition
– Stress and heart disease
– Mitochondrial function and it’s role in disease
– What is biohacking?
– Prescriptions that might surprise you!
For more information, check out Dr. Twyman’s blog: https://michaeltwymanmd.com/
And find his practice online at: https://www.slhv.com/
For more information on Amanda LaPlante and health coaching: https://amandalaplante.com/
Follow on Facebook at: Facebook.com/GetRealtoHeal